Friday, February 25, 2011

unlucky day again!

my HK foot
LOL
Can see my HK foot there?
Yup
yesterday went to play badminton with friends
after class
after the heavy raining and thunder storm
I drove to TARC sport complex
reached at there
I found out I didn't know where's the badminton court
haha
Called Bryan
but he didn't answer my call
He might started his exercise
I looked around, finally saw XY
oh!
Actually the badminton court located inside of sport complex only
Last time I went there twice for the school open day
I never realise actually they used badminton court as the event's venue
I follow XY got into sport complex
Got into a few minutes, saw Alyssa, CS and Soon left sport complex
Heard that CS played till syok, finally reluctant to leave sport complex
but Alyssa reached at there already
haha
*Soon doesn't like badminton




We took turn to play badminton
Since we extra out one people, maybe me? haha
But since everyone sure will become tire
*So doesn't matter to take turn
But I knew I hardly stop since I started my athletic exercise
I will dry up my energy
Played until super duper tired, I just will stop my work

Bryan and I in one court
He keep on hit the shuttlecock to another side of me
Then i ran here ran there
Finally
"PIAK", I heard the broken sound lols
I "Ngao Chai" =.=
Injured my foot! (I hurt badly at the part which had arrow pointed at in the picture)
PAIN! My tears almost dropped out
But I darn thin face
Yes, I am
Bryan helped me to massage the swell
PAIN~

After that, I was not continue for badminton
Walking around
7pm, finished~
went to ah choy restaurant (Danau Kota) to have our dinner
The food there ain't bad

12am, planned to sleep already
I got a 8.30am class
But I slept not well
Hardly fell asleep
Maybe the painful?

Today morning, I drove to school
Round a few round
Didn't find any parking slot
Forced to park at illegal slot (Motor parking slot)
Walked into school
Blocked by a male guard
He requested me to show my ID card
After that, he asked me, "Why you wear slipper?"
I said I had injury on my foot
Then he asked me where is the injury?
I  hardly raise up my leg
So I just pull up my jeans abit
And, asked him, Couldn't you see my swollen foot?
He brought me to another female guard
Why so troublesome =.=
She asked me the same question again
WTF ..
I mentioned again
I just said injured la
What answer YOU expected me to say? =.=
She said, what kind of injured I had
"Errrrrrr...", I was thinking of what's the Bahasa Melayu of "SPRAIN"?
I said, "ter...liuh?"
She said, "terseliuh?"
OH, ya, this WORD! lols
She said, I wear slipper rather than sandal
oh my god
Before went out from my home,
I tried to wear sandal
But my sandal will cover my injured part on foot
It hurt my injury badly
I almost screamed out
So I just changed to wear slipper
I seldom wear slipper in my college
Unfortunately, today because of injury, then I wore slipper
And discovered by the guards
I told her the truth about my sandal
She used a suspicious eyes to look at me =.=
I looked like a liar?
That time, I keep on endure my tears
Because I just felt darn innocent with my situation
Am I?
Wondering why I had a bad day
I didn't care the guard anymore
Just walked to DKX myself
DARN FAR! TARC, can't you become smaller?
I wiped my tears off
Heard CJ called me
But I didn't want to turn my face to him
Just pretend I never hear his shouting
But he gave me a second chance to turn back =.=
Let me off, k?
Sorry to say that ~
Almost reached at DKX
Finally, he near me
and asked me, what happen to me. I just smile and said nothing.
Alright, I told myself
"I am fine"
Put down my bag and went to toilet to tidy up myself

It's so happen to CS them sat beside me, the last row
CS keep on joked to me
Actually I felt nothing already
Maybe because of I keep on endure my tears
I felt upset
So suddenly, I just felt the darkness
But after that, I knew I was fine
Bryan had text-ed me, to ask, if I felt my foot still pain, just call him
He said he will bring me to doctor
Maybe because of my mood just now (in the class)
I didn't want to say about that again

After class, went to TBR for my lunch (10am+ that time)
planned to eat something if I feel hungry later
follow YZ, Fiona to CITC to complete our analysis data of our survey
2 hours past,
we went to the stall, outside of CITC
to have our juice
I ordered a dragon fruit juice with sour plum
the taste not bad
But my tongue changed to dark red color :D

Finish, and back to my home ~

No comments: