Monday, February 28, 2011

Old story pt 2: Class"less" day

Emm ..
I just knew that my classmates are kinda rich?
Almost all
Not really whole class I mean
It's because not whole class were going to JOGOYA
jogoya restaurant




An EXPENSIVE Japanese buffet?
As we still are the students
Maybe the price for the office workers, employees, richer person .. etc
"Sap Sap Sui" = cheap only?
Actually sometimes I just think
Am I too innocent?
I also don't understand why the people in one class really cannot mix up? (For all)
Emm ..
I know it's hard
Different people came from different place, culture with different mind, thought and have different future dream?
But we had fate to join together
It's meaning that among the people with approximately figure of 6,902,700,000 (from World population)
We knew each other, it's a fate
No matter what happen between the people
I do believe I keep in the neutral place, I'm not wrong
Sometimes also sad with the situation
But I will still believe my way that interact with other people is not a false
Even will there has any people suspect my behavior?
I treat people with my pure-hearted
Or even I had some bad habit
I think it won't hurt anyone
If I had did so, please forgive me
Fyi, I know I kinda blur
I think everyone know this fact
Don't need force me to say so :D


Opps, I ran of topic again
Sorry~
Back to the MAIN topic for now
That day, emm .. I think it's Sunday?
TW tagged some of us
About the promotion of Jogoya, Starhill

Jogoya Lunch & Supper promotion!!!!!
Buy 1 Free 1 PROMOTION (ADULT ONLY),2 person price RM98.28 nett!!!!
21 feb 2011 until 27 april 2011 Monday to Friday not valid on p.holiday and weekend
Lunch time 11.30am~4.20pm
Supper time 9.40pm~12am

My classmates all looked so excited o.O
and Bryan opened an event for this too
for our result? He mentioned
and the next day Monday
I just heard about this event
and they really sound excited with the buffet
Finally, because of Bryan helped me to call to Jogoya
They said, I can order some vegetarian food from there
So, I decided to go
and I keep on edge on Fiffy, CS to go lols
We are SATU F3 ma
Finally Fiffy did not want to go
So it's ok la
We confirmed our guest list already
Alyssa booked the promotion slots~


On Monday, I woke up at 9am+
Prepared~
Around 11am, I realised that I not yet check my result
Because of CS's sms
Oh my god
Almost forgot about it
After checked the result, I fell to disappointed mood
*Sigh
I knew I would get "such" result already
Expected result, but I still felt upset
After checking, my boy's mum fetched me to Taman Paramount Station
I had decided not to drive
I worried the parking fee would expensive
Reached at KL Central
I just realised I forgot the way to Monorail Station
I asked the streamyx sales assistant? (Forgot)
His attitude, like don't wanna bother me?
He just pointed the way and just said, "Go there"
@__@
I was not really understand what he meant
So I walked to the place, and just went down from an escalator
Then I started to think
Should I walked to left or right now
Finally, I choose to go to right side
"Eeeee.."
Wrong or not? Why seem like very far
I walked until half of the road, just realised my decision was wrong
I should chose left just now
Forced to continue this journey
A lot of "Ma Lat Lou" looked at me
I knew I was wearing short
But please don't use the "hamsap" (COLOR) eyes looked at me
I walked quickly
Finally reached at Monorail
Asked the counter,
which station near to Starhill
He asked his colleague, then he told me, "Oh, Starhill = bukit bintang"
Yalo hor, why I never realise that Starhill is bukit bintang
After bought Bukit Bintang ticket,
I waited for the monorail train
After went down from Bukit Bintang Monorail
I walked to Pavilion
CS came out from Starhill and brought me to there
I not sure where was Starhill
He just told me, it's located behind the "weird shape building" lol


Starhill was using some weird name to denominate the levels
Couldn't remember the name already
Never mind, that's not the point
Finally saw them
Oh my god
I thought they all inside the Jogoya Restaurant already
They waited outside
"REALLY SORRY TO YOU ALL"
My late attitude is kinda hard to change
I made the buffet lunch late started for 1 hour
we lost one hour :(
Went into JOGOYA
Romantic, Japanese design with noblest light decoration
Here are the pictures I would share:
jogoya buffet with group pictures (personal pictures please refer to facebook albums)










Buffet with fun, right?
Long time never have a big gathering


Our next plan was GREENBOX!
"Wooots .."
Finally
my favourite! The emphasis! Haha
Our sing k session:
Greenbox with group, except my solo picture (I'm the photographer for group :D )
Don't know why the people sang until 7pm+ then like no more energy
Maybe because of the due time of our session actually was 7pm
so we left the room
then we separated at ground floor
CS, TW, CY and me would go back upstair to find a shop (not very sure what's the shop), pavilion to buy sticky, a hypermarket inside pavilion (CS was looking for something)
WH and XY, this couple back to their sweet home
CT, WL, PS and Bryan back to their home too
Alyssa had back after Jogoya buffet already
In front of Pavilion


after done our thing
we went to "Lou Yao Guai Guai" to eat porridge
But the plain porridge was no more
So I ordered cold soya
Even warm soya also had no more =.=


haha .. joked to this guy :P
After finished our supper
We walked to Bukit Nanas Monorail Station
After reached at Dang Wangi,
then we separated again
I took the LRT train alone to Taman Paramount, while they back to their home too :)
Car of my boy's dad had broken down
Waited a few minutes
Finally reached at my boy's home
A rich day <3

No comments: