Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My new hair color

Yesterday just tried to dye my hair
Last month, I bought Liese at Watson
I still remembered I had applied for the membership for Watson =.=
That time I bought this product, the cashier never give me the cape as free gift

Alright, let's start to DIY~
First, I took out all of the items inside the box









Let's capture my original hair color




Haha, the bubble on my head =.=
Looked so silly
With newspaper some more =.=




Actually this cape was the free gift that given to my boy =.=
He got it but I never
Hate him much




The result:





*Sorry, uploaded through my phone.
I didn't rotate it well. I thought I able to rotate it through blogger.
But there's no have such function 囧

I felt the color was OK .. but the color was not balance
But the steps were short and easy
<3
Happy Chinese New Year :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: