Monday, April 4, 2011

some interlude here- my internship

WANTED IN INTERN!

today was my 1st day of internship
yesterday couldn't sleep well
still couldn't figure out why
it was because, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT I HAD INSOMNIA!
Saturday 2/4, i was trying hard to wash all of my clothes
sigh
i had few weeks never wash my clothes after i back from Melbourne
I need to sleep at my boy's house to online
for my final year project stuff
Rush for my project specification duh!
tiring progress :(
then i need to sweep the floor, including my room, kitchen, living room and small room
the small room is gonna rent to the somebody new!
i felt abit scare of this too
is it one month deposit kinda less?
i scare wait after 2 weeks the small room is rent out
i back to my condo
and i find out my tv, sofa, kitchen stuff, washing machine all MIA
then i gonna cry with no tear
*choi choi .. crow's mouth LOL





Sunday continue wash something
took out the curtains
some lase clothes (washed separately)
lunch and dinner, cooked by myself
since had eggs, tomatoes and yellow pepper

clean my room
threw all the rubbish
bought the new lock for small room
it spoiled .. by someone .. who stayed at there before :P

finally done all of my stuff
i packed my thing separately in different plastic bag
and squeezed the formal clothes into my bag (sorry ah, gonna do so, because no space at all)
(my boy gonna kill me, if he knows that, the bag was my present from him)
i carried the thing and reached at ground floor
i found out that i never take out my car's key =.=
i need to turn back to my house
so i need to take risk
put my stuff below the staircase at the emergency exit
took the lift again
took the another packs and car's key
ran to my car, put down everything
back to the staircase and took everything
the time i saw my stuff still there, was very happy
they didn't missing :P

9pm++ departed to my boy's house
11.30am was time to bed
but unfortunately
i was insomnia?
or too cold?
or too excited? too scare? worry with new environment?
slept and awake a lot of times
finally woke up late at 7.30am
had my shower
took my breakfast at 8.10am
went out at 8.20am
lucky that,
it's not that jam
reached at 1 utama at 8.35am
walked to kpmg tower
reached before i late

saw my friends there

*skip the confidential part

and finally finished all of the briefing
it's damn tiring
yet with fun
it's because the supervisor who given the talk/ briefing was kinda fun, humor and cincai
now, i would like to say glad to have such supervisor
but cannot promise in future :S
hopefully, we will cooperate happily with nice ending

today learnt a lot of new stuff
yet, i think cannot fully push into my mind
i have a limited brain space
i think only have 256mb LOL
old version somemore
intel 4 @@
with a big monitor

today saw a lot of complain in facebook
all about "too free"
i think few days or next week onwards
they gonna complain too busy

since our supervisor reminded us that,
we might need to work overtime
or even work at weekend
im gonna die soon

i think i will start my busy day tomorrow
let's see when i will die
LOL

forgot to say that,
today early morning
i felt headache
went to kpmg still feeling ok
finally because of the conference room was kinda hot
with no air-cond?
somemore the room was a nearly vacuum room =.=
no have any windows duh
gonna die with lack of oxygen
near lunch time
we got no break
my stomach started to cry
but when our supervisor asked, "Are you all feeling hungry?"
They answered with NO
I was feeling die again
I started to feel vomiting
Lunch time at 1.30pm YEAH
went to johnny's with supervisor, senior trainees and my fellow intern friends
swap my car parking ticket by moving my car in and out again
so that i just need to pay for RM2 for 12 hours in one day

Rush back (I lost my way to Johnny's lol)
took my lunch
back to office
i felt better
but sooner i felt vomiting again =.=
somemore my mouth had the smell of yam favor ice-cream =.=
longer i felt more headache
back to my boy's house at 7pm
DIE

i need a big rest. (Melbourne is exception. Sorry NOT AN EXCUSE LOL)

Sorry ah, my Melbourne trip is a tired trip too.
Gonna tell you soon why I said so

No comments: