Saturday, June 11, 2011

Melbourne, Australia Trip #day 3#

Day 3:
Werribee Park Victoria State Rose garden+mansion
Great Ocean road – Torquay
Great Ocean Road - Twelve Apostles


Recently been transfered to client's side to work
Need to take LRT to work
Take LRT, bus to back home
I'm slowly getting used for my internship life, so called working life
Somemore like no more mood to touch school stuff
especially final year project
when the time goes by
I felt no energy for this
try to cheer up my mind
Please!

Take a weekend rest
let's talk about my 3rd day in Melbourne
Must type out the story while it's hot in my mind :)

Same as previous day
as we got our rental car, we parked outside of the hotel yesterday midnight
we scared the police started to give out the summons
so we need to wake up and moved the car, to return the car to BUDGET before we got another rental car



On the way to BUDGET car rental. This building looked like a mosque, don't you think so??
tram!
=.= facebook advertisement
License L, drive a nice car :(

That time still early, so the restaurant still not yet start their business


We changed to this place~
My mum bought the croissant for me. cost us AUD5 =.= (something like subway)

After we returned the car, we back to the backpack hotel and started to prepare ourselves
we took a lot of food and drinks
Walk to BUDGET again
Rent another car, camry
It's because the guy told us, Toyota Corolla Altis had rent by someone (the car yesterday)
Just added some money, we can get a bigger car = Camry!
So, we decided to rent this car!

2nd car! this time is camry :D

It's because I was underage, so my mum forced to drive out from city center 1st
On the way, we saw a lot of Transformer trucks :P

in Melbourne, i saw a lot of "Transformer" trucks =.= very very super super awesome
a cute van. Like a nose in front =.=
Half way to 12 Apostles
my sister planned to go to the mansion house and rose garden
so we asked the people and went to toilet (Mobil petrol station)



Mobil petrol station
The house there is nice


Finally found the mansion house and rose garden, the entrance there had a lot of sheep.
(Like never see any sheep in my life =.=)

Reached! There's a lot of weird plants.


 Here's the Werribee Park!






Hope an enjoy life like them :)


the lavender


The entrance fee! we decided to not go in. It's because feel like no interest to get in. The decoration inside the mansion is olden earl's mansion





Love the grass :D
touched his thigh ^^
touched his butt :P

I also don't know what's this =.=
They do provide the audio tour (i think the fee had stated above - in the picture)

















looked like broccoli, isn't it?

way to Rose Garden

Rose Garden entrance










Rose Garden map
at road side
After left the mansion and rose garden, we went to the beach for picnic
My mum prepared the food for us
There's kinda cold =.=
The clothes we wore were damn not matching with the beach
somemore there's a lot of people went for swimming =.=




Food prepared by my mum
Damn cold!

Cold like hell =.=



Was testing for the DSLR remote :P
1st picture captured with remote (captured the table too -.-)
2nd picture with some different pose which is a successful picture :P
the dandelion at road side
i like the colors matching for this shop :P i wanted to buy the ice-cream (testing only), but there's too cold until I cancelled my plan)
left the place! this is my turn to drive :) *ignore my mouth :P
the highway beside the sea =.= damn dangerous! somemore the lowest speed limit is 25km/h


We finally reached at 12 Apostles at around 7pm
A long journey to reach here
Wondering who made the highway so long =.=
tiring trip
especially i drove all the way to 12 Apostles
which we need to pass by the slope road, hills ..
When we finally found the 12 Apostles
we only able to see the rocks for a time
not able to capture a nice picture for that
somemore there's kinda cold too
a big sad case!
my sister keep on complaint about that
it's because she hope to see 12 Apostle for a long time already
it's a regret for us
somemore we drove all the way here, but we couldn't capture the rocks

Actually, at 1st, i was wondering what for to drive so long to see the 12 "rocks" only?
But the time I saw the rocks, I had some feeling which I felt touched when I saw the rocks
and the white water splash on them
It's hardly to describe my feeling

actually we need the tripod to capture this. It's because I turned lower for the shuttle speed. To capture a brighter picture.
Able to capture me, but hardly see the rocks behind.


It's my sister turn to drive
She drove back to the town, then I continue for her
It's because my lens started become foggy
I need to take a rest
On the way, she accidentally bang the kangaXXX
=.=
We all screamed when we felt the clash
We suspect that's a kangaXXX
It slowly crept out from the forest as my sister was driving
we not dare to go down from the car
It's because there's dark and no one will pass by
If unfortunately someone passed by and they didn't see us on the road, we might die
So we need to continue our journey
Alleluyah

After reached at the town, we changed our seat
and I continue to drive
This time was my turn to see a rabbit on the road
luckily, the rabbit ran faster

Reached at backpack hotel at around 1am+
Felt tired
Rushed to toilet to wash out the make up and prepare to sleep
~.~

Everyday busy with work, take LRT, take bus
get used to it?
faster get back to study mood
and please continue my final year project
hope this!
Cheers~
stay tuned

No comments: