Saturday, August 28, 2010

past 2nd paper!


im so contradiction!
now just past the 2nd paper
but im kinda hope the time can be faster
y i feel the time is damn slow
however i still feel it's freaking fast when im reading the notes/books
aiks ~
sometime feel one day 24hours is somewhat inadequate!
ROFL!
dilemma @@

im awfully missing my dear
he went to scotland for 1 week
his yong sui sui face keep on appear in my mind
:(
sort of depressed!
he will unable to chat with me for 1 week unless he gives me a call!
he better be conscience! Hehe ..

im wondering how is the life oversea
hope i could have the chance to get the experience
it could be nice but also might not get used to it too!

my deary ~~ zhu! c his face :P (pic above, he sure will scold me or even kill me for uploading his pic)


this few days my life is a bit of chaotic
don't know where is the exact direction
hard to memorize my NOTES inside my brain
is it being eaten by the ants :(
wake up pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeeee..!!

by the way,
this few days seldom gather with fiona, bryan, siong, jerry, terrance, tim, yz, cy .. them
haiyo
few days din gather together != not friend at all d ma
dun be so hypersensitive haha
because some of them will wonder y this few day was losing my shadow o.O?

i never drive to school
so i forced to take bus to school to prevent the trouble of finding parking ma
after every subject, it's damn tiring!
the exam period had made me just slpt a few hours
but im fortunately that! I sleep more than my housemates!
they are all creatures =.=
weirdy!
kind of strange lol
don't need to sleep one ,_____________,
arghhhh .. PRO! admire them but without love :P
today QUOTE~~~~~~~~

They give me Question I don't know, I give them Answer they don't know :(


haha cheers! *no beers :P
hope to have some healthy activities after exam!
such as hill hiking, cycling, jogging, swimming .. all i LIKEd the most!
Yeahhhhsss!!
Of course including of shopping
it's damn healthy what!
training my legs and feet *evil grin
GAMBATTE for exam! 6 more papers to DOWN!

No comments: